Category List

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

French Toast Kabobs Ingredients •1 (1 lb.) loaf 9 GRAIN ITALIAN BREAD •8 EGGS •2/3 cup MILK •Pinch of SALT •1/2 teaspoon VANILLA •1 teaspoon CINNAMON •ASSORTED FRUIT - berries, pineapple, etc. •POWDERED SUGAR, for sprinkling •PURE MAPLE SYRUP, for serving •BAMBOO SKEWERS

pear salad- new salad recipe! yum!!! #salad #healthyrecipes #fruits
pear salad- new salad recipe! yum!!!   #salad #healthyrecipes #fruits
Click here to download
I love fruit: in a box, I’ll eat fruit with a fox. Warm or baked or boiled or grilled, I eat fruit to keep my energy filled.
I love fruit: in a box, I’ll eat fruit with a fox. Warm or baked or boiled or grilled, I eat fruit to keep my energy filled.
Click here to download
French Toast Kabobs Ingredients •1 (1 lb.) loaf 9 GRAIN ITALIAN BREAD •8 EGGS •2/3 cup MILK •Pinch of SALT •1/2 teaspoon VANILLA •1 teaspoon CINNAMON •ASSORTED FRUIT - berries, pineapple, etc. •POWDERED SUGAR, for sprinkling •PURE MAPLE SYRUP, for serving •BAMBOO SKEWERS
French Toast Kabobs  Ingredients   •1 (1 lb.) loaf 9 GRAIN ITALIAN BREAD   •8 EGGS   •2/3 cup MILK   •Pinch of SALT   •1/2 teaspoon VANILLA   •1 teaspoon CINNAMON   •ASSORTED FRUIT - berries, pineapple, etc.   •POWDERED SUGAR, for sprinkling   •PURE MAPLE SYRUP, for serving   •BAMBOO SKEWERS
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment