Category List

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Persnickety Plates: Fruit Pizza. I made this for my college roommate from India...she was extremely suspicious of "fruit pizza" but loved it. Who doesn't?

Persnickety Plates: Fruit Pizza. I made this for my college roommate from India...she was extremely suspicious of "fruit pizza" but loved it. Who doesn't?
Persnickety Plates: Fruit Pizza. I made this for my college roommate from India...she was extremely suspicious of "fruit pizza" but loved it. Who doesn't?
Click here to download
Orange and black brownies
Orange and black brownies
Click here to download
Market Mediterranean Pizza by tartineandapronstrings #Pizza
Market Mediterranean Pizza by tartineandapronstrings #Pizza
Click here to download
fruit cones - inhale!
fruit cones -  inhale!
Click here to download
Peanut Butter "Cheese Ball"
Peanut Butter "Cheese Ball"
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment